Monday, January 28, 2008

Gravity of Motion Word Cloud


Word Cloud Definition (per the Snapshirt website): A word cloud is a visual depiction of content (words) used in a body of text. The word clouds we use at snapshirts.com are arranged alphabetically and depict more frequently used words in progressively larger fonts.

This is fun! If you have a blog or website and you want to create your own word cloud (for free), go to Snapshirts. (Note: I ran this yesterday and today and I got a different selection of words. Also, you can customize it a bit once you have the word cloud.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what, may I ask, is "guay", and why is it not one of the smaller words in your cloud??

Kristen

Kimberly said...

Yeah, and why is bakatari bigger than kim? And poor Elsie doesn't even get her on the list.
But this is pretty neat and I'm going to go try it out for myself!

Kimberly said...

Apparently I'm not human. I couldn't pass the human test to get my own word cloud. That makes me very sad. But oddly enough, I'm not that sad about not being human just that I don't get my own word cloud. Hmm???

Jane Anne said...

I didn't get to choose which words were on the list or how big they were. Kim- Seth had trouble "being human" last night when he tried it. But I think he closed the website down and tried again and it worked for him.

Guay: The last name of some dear friends of mine.

Anonymous said...

Sweet.
Thanks for "putting me at the top, it will be great for my ratings.
I DO TOO HAVE RATINGS!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh... I thought "Guay" was a misspelling of "Guy", and for it to be one of the bigger words on your cloud, I was thinking, "Wow! She misspelled it more than once, even!" Ha!!

Kristen

Kimberly said...

Jane Anne, I was just giving you a hard time. It obviously worked. Sorry about that. I'm gonna try this again. We'll see if it works!