Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Works-For-Me Wednesday: Music Makers

I was surprised to find that my boys loved playing with some simple music makers. All 3 boys (ages 7, 4, and 3) had a blast making loud music and dancing around. They were laughing a lot! Talk about simple! Take an empty aluminum cylinder container (like a pringles can or hot chocolate can) and add a few bouncy balls inside. The boys had a blast and couldn't stop performing when I began to video them. I took so many videos of their entertainment.

Here's a video of the whole band.


Stop over at Rocks In My Dryer for more Works-For-Me Wednesday posts.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's great!!! I love it! My only question is that video from this morning???????

Jane Anne said...

Nope, it was yesterday afternoon.
(We are getting a nice NW rain this morning.)

I may have to post another video. There is one of David by himself that just cracks me up.

Jessica said...

That's so FUN! I need to think more like you!

Debra Kaye said...

This reminds me of the scripture...make a joyful noise!