Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday #57


Some Thanks Tank Thoughts:
In the Biblical story of the 10 lepers, 10 lepers were cleansed and only one returned to give thanks.
"17 Jesus asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? 18Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?" (Luke 17:17,18)

The lesson is clear. God notes when we take time to thank him and when we don't. He knows me. He knows my heart. He knows the sincerity and depth of my heart when giving thanks. It matters to God. My Thanks Tank represents my desire to be intentionally thankful. It is a piece of my heart longing to grow in thankfulness. I am spending time tonight being thankful. I am making sure my heart is in the right place.

I may post some kind of thankful list tomorrow. I may not. I have so much I want to do tomorrow that I don't know how much time I will spend on the computer. Thank you for stopping by! Take time to be thankful. Be intentional about it! Don't just act like you mean it-- let thankfulness wrap itself around your heart.

1 comment:

Carmom said...

Thank you, Jane Anne.