Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hitting the Links

Visit these links. You will be touched.

The Kiss Challenge
This challenge is simply wonderful. What a practical way to bless my marraige! What a perfectly beautiful way to express my love. It will be fun layin' one on my man every day!

How Baby Jackson Saved A Life
This is a powerful story. You have to read all the way to the end. It is not just a propaganda story against abortion. It is a mom sharing her "mommy moment". It is a story with a lesson about how we affect the people around us.

Pachelbel Bedtime Story
I saw this video for the first time about 10 months ago. I laughed and smiled and then watched it over and over. I rediscovered the video last night. I hope it makes you smile.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I like this post. I am off to check out the Kissing link first:) Thanks for sharing.

sarah said...

love the lullaby!

Trisha said...

I went from laughing (because it's so true) to crying (because it's so true) to laughing... loved it!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Thank you so much for posting these links. Touching stories and wonderful tips.

I'll definitely be implementing the "kiss challenge" at my house. So appropriate for the month of February too. My husband thanks you! :)

-Francesca