Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thursday Thanks Tank #90



It's still Thursday. I'm writing this about 11 p.m. on Thursday night. I thought about saying "I am thankful the day is done" and leaving it at that but I can't. Here's a short and sweet Thankful list.

I am thankful for:

1. Friends that bring me lattes
2. Not getting stressed taking care of 5 boys and 1 girl (3 of the boys weren't mine)
3. The last day of swim lessons
4. My phone playing "Sweet Home Alabama" every time someone calls (love that)
5. Crockpot dinner
6. My husband insisting that I get out of the house
7. A really quiet used book store
8. Singing LOUDLY along with the music in my car and loving being alone (oh, no, it was not something you would have enjoyed hearing)
9. Sweet hugs from my children
10. Plans for a fun (but busy) weekend

7 comments:

More Than Words said...

I want your friends!!!!!!!!!!

RLR said...

I'm so glad to read yours this week! I try to be disciplined enough to work on mine through the week, but didn't get one written this time. Hopefully I'll have a longer list next week to make up for it :)

Jessica said...

Great list! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Sounds like lots to be thankful for! You have such a sweet heart! Happy Friday!

Trisha said...

Gotta love a husband like that! Glad you got some time to yourself!

He & Me + 3 said...

this is in awesome list my friend. I need to be friends with your latte bringing friends. :)

Carrie said...

Sounds like we all need to be friends and bring each other lattes! Fun list...sounds like a great week of coffee, peace and sweet hugs! Have a wonderful weekend!