Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Thanks Tank #112

Each Thursday I make a list of my thankful thoughts. I spend time throughout my day appreciating the little and big things in my life. My posted list gives you a glimpse of my thankful heart.

My heart is full of thankfulness this week.

I am thankful for:

1. My parents: They are here visiting. It is such fun to have them with us.
2. My daughter: She turned two on Tuesday. She is everything sweet to me.
3. My boys: They melt my heart sometimes. They did that this week as they loved on their sister.
4. My husband: He inspires me. He compliments me. He keeps me going.
5. Chocolate cake: Oh, the cake my mom and I made was so yummy.
6. Gingerbread lattes: I have had quite a few lately.
7. My kids' school: I am pleased with what my kids are learning. I am thrilled with how attentive the school is being with my son's allergy and his asthma.
8. Positive Conferences: I had my 2nd son's conference today (his teacher was sick during the scheduled time). Both conferences were wonderful. I am so encouraged.
9. Friends: I am blessed by friends that love me and my kids.
10. The weekend: This one is going to be a good one. I am so ready.

I am thankful for my family.
Here's the latest photo from my daughter's birthday:

3 comments:

Macey said...

That's a great family picture!

Foursons said...

I love the look on your son's face that is standing between you and hubby. So funny. CHEESE!

Anonymous said...

You're obviously losing fans..