Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday Thanks Tank #113


Thankfulness is something I strive for every Thursday. Each Thursday I make a list of my thankful thoughts. I spend time throughout my day appreciating the little and big things in my life. Thanksgiving is an extra special time to be thankful. Everyone is doing it.

Instead of making a list of all of the wonderful things in my life, let me just tell you about my Thanksgiving day and all of the things that made it special. I am thankful for this day.

1. My husband cooking breakfast. He made sausage and biscuits and biscuits and gravy.
2. Sleeping In. My husband got up, greeted the kids, made breakfast, and let me sleep.
3. The Macy's Day Parade. Watching it brings me a simple joy.
4. Snuggling with all four of my kids on the couch while watching the parade.
5. Having my parents here with us.
6. Making Fruit Turkeys with my kids.
7. Delicious food.
8. Hearing my family share their thankful thoughts at dinner.
9. Bedtime stories with my little girl.
10. Watching a movie with the family after dinner.
11. Homemade Apple Pie

We had a wonderful day. I am thankful for my family and was delightful having fun together today.

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Sounds wonderful filled with family memories to last a lifetime.