Thursday, February 09, 2012

Thursday Thanks Tank #174


Each Thursday I try to make a list of my thankful thoughts. Sometimes I jot it down on paper, sometimes I share that list here, and other times I just highlight one or two things that I am thankful for. This is my Thursday Thanks Tank.

I am thankful for:

1. Sweet Tea - oh yum.
2. Endless.com - I spent a good part of a day last weekend with 2 of my boys looking for wide shoes. They are hard to find once your child outgrows Stride Rite. Endless.com has them! So thankful. Whereas we tried on shoes at 5 stores last Saturday without any success, the shoes that came today in the mail fit.
3. Kitchen time with my girl We've been cooking together lately. She's been delighting in "washing" dishes. She's four and precious.
4. Rock collections I love the enthusiasm and excitement of a boy with a newly found, very interesting rock. We have a nice rock pile growing on the back patio.
5. Achievements at school I am thankful for how well my boys are doing at school. I am very proud.
6. Sleep For the most part, I've been getting in bed earlier. It's been wonderful. I still have trouble getting out of bed in the morning (just not a morning gal), but I feel so much better throughout the day.
7. New friends


If you start being grateful for what you have, you will begin to see that you have more. That is how you increase abundance in your life, is by seeing what you already have.
-Oprah Winfrey

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

I need to do better at getting to bed earlier, myself. I stay tired all the time. I have only myself to blame, though...I get up at 5:15-5:30 every morning for work. If I don't go to bed before 12:30-1:00 each night, it's my own fault! LOL

Must.Do.Better. On that note, I think I'll get ready for bed. ;-)

Your thankful list is great...boys and wide feet. Brings back memories of when my boys were young!